At the end of this mission we will be able to compare your product with others and to say why your product is the best.
You will work the writing and speaking skills.
What do you usually think before buying a product in a supermarket or in a shop? Raise your hand if you think about this:
- I only think if I have got enough money.
- I think if the quality of the product is good or not.
- I think if I know the trade mark.
- I think if I really need it.
- I think if I don't need it but I have got a craving for that product
- I think if I want it because I you have seen an advert on TV.
- I think about the size and the performance of that product.
Which option has more votes? What makes you buy one product and not another one? Discuss about the final result.
Now, you have to compare the product you are going to advertise to others and decide which is its best feature. You have to think of different characteristics of your product and to compare it to others using some comparative adjectives.
Then, you have to decide which is your product's best feature and express it using a superlative adjective. Finally, your team will have to explain to the rest of your classmates which are the main features of your product.