Belfast Castle is set on the slopes of Cavehill Country Park, Belfast, Northern Ireland in a prominent position of 400 feet (120 m) above sea level. Its location provides magnificent views of the city of Belfast.
At the end of the session, you will have:
- visited the Belfast Castle.
- had fun singing one of the most famous songs by the Northern Irish band "Snow Patrol".
- shared the recording of your interview through different means.
Why don't you visit it virtually? Visit Belfast Castle and you will be able to do it easily.
At this website, you can obtain some information about all the different activities you can do at the Castle.
Can you find the answers to the following questions at the website?
- If you want to hire it for a conference, how many guests can you accommodate?
- If you decide to celebrate a wedding at the castle, how much do you have to pay per person?
- What time does the cellar restaurant open and close at?
- What are the attractions that you can find at Belfast Castle?
Remember that the Belfast Castle must be part of the route at your Google Sites map.
Continue with your posts on Twitter (#taskinterview and #projectbelfast). You have to send a tweet with the part of Belfast Castle that you have liked the most.