As we are talking about shopping centres, you definitely have to visit one of the most important ones in Belfast: The Victoria Square Shopping Centre. Would you like to take a look at what you can find inside?
Victoria Square is a commercial, residential and leisure development in Belfast, Northern Ireland. At approx 800,000ft² (75,000m²) and costing £400m it is the biggest and one of the most expensive property developments ever done in Northern Ireland. It opened on 6 March 2008.
At the end of the session, you will have:
- visited the Victoria Square Shopping Centre.
- known the difference in pronunciation of the different endings in regular past simple forms /t/, /d/ and /id/
- drawn the route of different landmarks at the Belfast google map.
Why don't you visit the official website of the Victoria Square Shopping Centre?
What is your opinion about the variety of shops that you can visit in this shopping centre?
- Have you ever been to a shopping centre like this?
- Take a look at the restaurants. Which one would you choose to have lunch or dinner?
- Is it cheaper or more expensive to have a meal in Belfast or in your town?
- What would you have for a perfect meal with your friends or family?
After the visit, continue with your posts on Twitter (#taskinterview and #projectbelfast). Do you like going to shopping centres? When do you always go when you visit a shopping centre?
Share it through a tweet.
Remember that Victoria Square Shopping centre must be part of the route at your Google Sites map.