The final challenge of the previous mission was to create a flyer to promote your city. Along the previous mission you learnt a lot about you town. Now you have to express all this information in a text giving reasons about why someone should visit or live in your town.
The aim of this mission is to write about your city. We will write about the good sides of living in your city.
- You will be writing in pairs, so you should reach an agreement with your mate.
- You should write it on a Google Document so you can share with your teacher.
- You have to talk about 10 good aspects about your city.
This document will be the basis for the final outcome: a video about your city. Let's do a good job!
The 'Rubric to asses an informative / explanatory text' will help you know how to do a great job.
We recommend you to create a post in your blog to summarize all your learning through this mission. The post could include a photo of your mind map, the text you have written with your classmate, and a couple of photos of your city. (Don't forget the tag "Project my town").
If you want your teacher can spread your post using the Twitter account of the classroom. For that you have to write down the tweet for the teacher. Remember:
- You can use 140 characters.
- Include the link to your post.
- Use the hashtag of the project: #projectmytown.
The 'Rubric to assess a tweet' will help you know how to do a great job.