We are going to create a imaginary situation in which you go to a restaurant and you order some food to the waiter. For achiving the final task you will need to organize in groups of four:
- Three of you will be the actors: one waiter and two customers.
- The other person will be the cameraman, and this person will upload the video into the platform.
You have to make some tasks before recording the video:
- Prepare the script. What is each character going to say?
- The background and the atrezzo: The table, the dishes, the menu, etc.....
- Rehearse it until you feel confortable with it.
Your final mission will be to record and upload to Youtube your video with the 'restaurant scene'. You may edit it using any tool like (Wevideo) The 'Rubric to asses a video challenge' will help you know how to do a great job. You can include your video into your blog adding information about what your group work is.
Don't forget to identify your post with the tag "Project A cook book".
If you want, your teacher can spread your post using the Twitter account of the classroom. For that you have to write down the tweet for the teacher. Remember:
- You can use 140 characters.
- Include the link to your post.
- Use the hashtag of the project: #projectacookbook.
The 'Rubric to assess a tweet' will help you know how to do a great job.
Before posting your text, ask your colleagues to check your work and make suggestions, corrections... You must do the same work with some of your mates' outcomes, too. Don't be afraid. Making mistakes is a good way to learn!
With this task you have learnt lots of vocabulary related with food, which will be very useful for the final task.