Walking in Edinburgh, you get to one of the most famous theatres The Edinburgh Playhouse. Would you like to see what's on right now at this theatre?
At the end of the session, you will have:
- seen what is on at the Edinburgh Playhouse and its price.
- known the difference in pronunciation between long and short /i/.
- drawn the route of different landmarks at the Edinburgh Google map.
If you want to see what's on at this moment, visit the official website of the Edinburgh Playhouse.
If you have liked any of the shows offered at the theatre, you can book a ticket at Edinburgh Playhouse Tickets.
What is your opinion about the variety of shows that you can attend at this theatre?
- Have you ever been to a theatre play?
- Do you consider that the price is cheap or expensive? How much do you think it would be a fair price?
- Is it cheaper or more expensive to get to the theatre in Edinburgh or in your town?
- Do you think the price is worth the experience?
You must discuss this point in pairs or groups. Then you have to share your conclusions with all your mates.
Continue with your posts on Twitter (#taskposter and #projectedinburgh). Do you like going to the theatre? Why not choosing one theatre play from the ones that are scheduled? Share it through a tweet.
Remember that the Edinburgh Playhouse must be part of the route at your Google Sites map.