Walking along the River Thames, we get to one of the most famous big wheels in the world: The London Eye. Fancy a ride on it?
At the end of the session, you will have:
- compared prices of tourist attractions,
- known the difference in pronunciation between short /i/ and /e/.
If you want to book a ticket to this tourist attraction, you have to visit London Eye Tickets.
What is your opinion about the ticket price?
- Do you consider that the price is cheap or expensive?
- Is it cheaper or more expensive to get on this attraction than on the ones you usually go to in your town?
- Do you think the price is worth the experience?
You must discuss this point in pairs or groups. Then you have to share your conclusions with all your mates.
Continue with your posts on Twitter (#taskopinion and #projectlondon). Show people all over the world "London Eye" and your opinion about the ticket prices.