Let’s start this exciting adventure by knowing a little bit more about the city that we are going to visit in this journey. Our first stop in London is Tower bridge, one of the most famous sights in London.
At the end of the session,you will have:
- watched a tourist video about London and answered some questions.
- known all the outcomes you have to produce along this journey.
- started thinking about what an article of opinion is and opened up your Google Sites about London.
Watch the following video and try to write down, at least 4 of the most famous places in London: Top 10 Attractions London - UK Travel Guide
After having watched the video, answer the following questions orally:
- Do you know any other famous places in London?
- Have you been to any other European capital cities?
- Do you remember any of the monuments you visited?
- Any interesting or favourite landmarks?
- Do you recommend visiting that city? Why? Why not?
As you are going to see in a few moments, Tower Bridge will be the fist place you should include on a Google Site map. Don't forget about it!